14 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the 3rd eye of Lord Shiva. It protects the wearer from various kinds of negative energies and negativity. This Rudraksha is also known as a Divine Gem (Dev Mani ). This Rudraksha is considered to have come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva who himself wears this bead. This Rudraksha activates the Ajna Chakra located between the two Eyebrows thereby giving the wearer an ability to visualize the future so that he is able to make correct decisions. It is believed that the wearer of this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets success in their respective fields. It enhances the power of intuition and sixth sense of the wearer. On the whole, this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to become sharper and intelligent.
The wearer of this Rudraksha becomes a favourite of Lord Shiva and he is blessed by both the Shiva and the Shakti. Not only his present becomes better but his future also becomes brighter. This Rudraksha pacifies the negative effects of planet Saturn and therefore it should be worn by people in whose horoscope either the planet Saturn is malefic or a person is undergoing the affliction of Saturn like Sade Sati etc…
Benefits of 14 Mukh Rudraksha:-
- Provides strong will power and courage.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha awakens the power of intuition and sixth sense of the wearer by strengthening the Ajna Chakra.
- It provide protection to wearer against evil spirits and black magic.
- Highly beneficial for the people who are under the Sadhe Sati of Saturn.
- This Rudraksha is also said to bestow the power of foreseeing the future events intuitively and therefore the wearer is able to take decisions in a right direction.
- Businessmen, Politicians, Senior Managers can get huge benefits by wearing this Rudraksha as it increases and sharpens their Acumen by improving their Sixth Sense and Foresightedness.