16 Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead which is known for Victory. This Rudraksha is called Jai Rudraksha. The Sixteen Face Rudraksha have sixteen lines originating from top to bottom. This rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva and dedicated to Lord Ram so it is full of great human virtues. It protects the wearer as well as the house in which it is kept and helps the entire family to attain victory in all directions.
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Maha Mrityunjaya form of Lord Shiva. It protects from physical illness, negative people and negative energies. This protects from physical illness due to placement of planets. If one has fear of loss of a loved one or fear of loss of name and fame or loss of faith in oneself or God or fear of death , or nightmares then one should wear the Maha Mrityunjaya rudraksha which is 16 mukhi . It is also regarded as having the blessings of Mahakal so it removes the fear of time and untimely death.
Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha:-
- The wearer of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets the blessings of Lord Rama and hence he is blessed with victory everywhere.
- This Rudraksha brings a Flow of Positive Energy, Harmony, Peace and Prosperity to the place where it is kept. It also protects a house against Thefts, Fire and Accidents.
- This Rudraksha frees the wearer from all the Sins committed by him and bestows upon him all the worldly Pleasures and Comforts.
- As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also helpful in diseases like leprosy, tuberculosis and other lung infections.
- This Rudraksha is Maha Mrityunjaya form of Lord Shiva and therefore it protects the wearer from all kinds of fears, diseases and adverse circumstances and makes him victorious in any venture that he undertakes.