20 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Brahma. This rudraksha symbolizes Brahmaha, Vishnu and Mahesh and Gods of all Eight Directions - Agni, Indra, Varun, Soam, Vishnu, Vrahaspati, Vayu & Kuber) and Nine Planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus,Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu) are also vested in this Rudraksha. The wearer of this Rudraksha gets enhanced Knowledge and Mental Peace. A Spiritual Progress as well as improved Eyesight is also bestowed to the wearer of this Rudraksha as per Ancient Vedic Texts. It is also said to nullify the effect of snake bite if it is worn or held in hands. This beads also gives protection against all kinds of Evil Forces.
Benefits of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha:-
- The wearer of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha gets the blessings of Holy Triinity (Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh), Eight Digpals and all the Nine Planets.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with continued enhancement of his Knowledge, Spiritual Progress, a state of Fearlessness and he is able to achieve great heights in his Life.
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is a very powerful Rudraksha and the wearer gets powers to achieve almost anything that he desires.
- This rudraksha bead also gives protection against all kinds of Evil Forces and Evil Energies.
- This Rudraksha bead also gives protection against Snake Bites if held in hand or worn around the neck as per Ancient Vedic Texts.
- The wearer becomes creator of immense power and wealth and gets the energy to manifest projects for the benefit of humanity.
- Twenty mukhi Rudraksha bestows blessings of attainment of divine knowledge of creation, philosophy of life, science, arts and music.
- It helps businessmen, servicemen, public administrators, home makers for creation & manifestation in their respective fields.