21 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Kuber - the God of wealth and hence the wearer of this rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kuber, and consequently Wealth and Health are never a problem in the entire family of a person who wears this Rudraksha. The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with vast Property, Worldly Comforts and Pleasures and all his material desires are fulfilled. Lord Kuber is also known as god of Vitteshwaraye i.e. god of finance. It is believed that without the consent of Lord Kuber, even Goddess Laxmi the goddess of wealth cannot bestow her blessings on any person. It offers protection for earned wealth as well as negates any kind of adversity. Even if a poor person wears it, he becomes rich. There is never lack of anything in the wearer’s life. Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha is best suit to those who are doing online trading business, owners of multiple companies, political leaders, directors, legal consultant etc and who are always taking risks.
Twenty one Mukhi Rudraksh is related to Ek Alakh Niranjan as the Omkar (Om) itself. It is the originator and does protection of universe. Twenty one Mukhi Rudraksh is the Past, Present and Future in itself.
Benefits of 21 Mukhi Rudraksha:-
- 21 Mukhi Ridraksha brings pleasures and fulfillment of materialistic desires of the wearer.
- Any Person wearing a Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with abundance of Wealth, a very good Health and Happiness. He/She becomes famous and is respected by people from all walks of Life.
- This rudraksha is helpful in opening the Third Eye Chakra which governs Clairvoyance, Sharpened skills, Heightened state of Awareness etc...
- This rudraksha also protects the wearer from any kind of Evil Practices like Tantrik Kriyas and Evil Energies.
- This rudraksha should be worn by people who are on the top of their line, or who want to reach the top of their line like Senior Officers, Big Businessmen, Politicians, Directors of Multinational Companies, Actors, Producers and Directors.
- The Wearer of this Rudraksha gets all the Worldly Comforts, Pleasures and Happiness in this world and at the end of his life, he gets the Moksha (Nirvana).