5 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord “Rudra Kalagni” which symbolizes the 5 forms of Lord Shiva - Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Isshan. It gives protection from all kind of diseases and provide mental peace and happiness. This auspicious rudaksha helps awaken one’s higher self means “Upa Guru” and through that to God. Hence it is the most widely worn bead by students and sages since ancient times.
Its ruling planet is Jupiter and associated with learning, developing one’s own uniqueness. It is also associated with optimism and growth ((including mental and spiritual growth).
Five Mukhi Rudraksha monitors blood pressure and cardiac ailments. Five Mukhi mala is also used for Japa. There is no suspicion about the fact that the wearer of Five Mukhi Rudraksha mala never gets untimely death. Malefic effect of Jupiter is considered to cause lack of peace of mind, utter poverty, lack of harmony, diseases of fat, Kidney, thigh, ear, diabetes etc. Five Mukhi is therefore suggested to sublimate the malefic effects of Jupiter. By wearing its mala the wearers mind remains peaceful. A mala of five mukhi Rudraksha is also worn. It keeps the blood pressure normal.
- As per Ancient Vedic texts five Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful for the regulation of Blood Pressure and Body Fats.
- It removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
- It brings good luck, academic excellence and have a tranquil effect on mind.
- Those who seek for spirituality, good health and mental peace should wear five Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It enhances one’s intellect and self-awareness.
- It is extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras
- Wearer of five Mukhi Rudraksha never gets an untimely death.