The valuable emerald stone (also known as Panna Ratna in Hindi) is composed of minerals like aluminum, beryl and chromium. The delicate green color is achieved due to the presence of the above mentioned chemicals inside the stone. Nowadays, it is extremely rare to locate a natural or perfect emerald stone. The primary color of emerald or Panna stone is dark green, whereas, secondary colors of this gemstone are yellow and blue. To enhance the luster and shine of this stone it has to be polished with the oil to enhance its appearance.
Emerald gemstone or Panna stone is largely being used for precious jewelry items. Even, due to its exquisite color the stone emerald were used even at the period of Mughal reign. As per astrology, this stone is contemplated with the planet Mercury. Mercury, which is revered with the status of Prince among all planets signifies intellect, wisdom, love, prosperity and cheeriness.
Listed here are the top ten benefits of wearing an emerald gemstone:
- Wearing an emerald, also known as panna or zammrud brings in intellectual progress. Natural intelligence and intellect is the domain of Planet Mercury and enhancing this planets power brings in better understanding of life, a balanced perspective and better ability to grasp deeper subjects too.
- The individual wearing and emerald can visibly see a spurt in creativity, artistic talents, linguistic skills and ability to ideate / innovate better.
- Wearing an emerald can give a huge edge in relation to the communication skills. There is a remarkably better, clearer and lucid style of communication and the individual is able to express oneself with aplomb and confidence.
- Even in medical astrology, there are elaborated several benefits of wearing an emerald gem. It is a gemstone that can help with speech difficulties, respiratory troubles, allergies and nervous disorders.
- Natural and treatment free emerald is a great therapeutic gemstone for individuals facing trouble with ability to concentrate or focus. High entropy, restless people are able to bring in a relatively large amount of stability and focus by wearing an emerald.
- An individual who wears an emerald for a well placed Mercury, can beget great fame and fortune. As the name suggests, there can be a mercurial rise in life.
- Emerald is a stone that is capable of taking away emotional toxicity. Individuals who have a hard time coming to terms with difficult situations where they have been betrayed, cheated or defrauded, should try working with an emerald gemstone to heal the scars. It help in shedding of illusory ideas.
- Emerald is a gemstone believed to have antidote powers against poison. Royalty of yore is known to have sipped their aperitifs from emerald goblets.
- Natural Emerald is a great gemstone for individuals who stammer, or feel shy to interact with others or feel held back due to lack of confidence.
- Individuals like psychics, healers, astrologers or practitioners of any divine arts can find tremendous progress in their line of work by wearing and emerald.