9 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Goddess Durga, the Goddess known as Shakti (Power). This Rudraksha helps its wearer to win over adversities and to attain success in every sphere of life. Moreover, the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha protects its users from evil forces, removes negative influence of ketu, relieves from worries and fulfills material and spiritual desires. It also protects the wearer from negative energy and also helps in overcoming lust, jealousy etc. Suitable for saints, servicemen and businessmen, this rudraksha is known for its great therapeutic value. It is believed that she had nine incarnations or she took birth on earth nine times in different forms to protect and save the lives of her followers.
These nine incarnations or Goddesses are - Shailputri, Brahmacharni, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandmata, Katyayni, Kalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri. These all incarnations or goddess are worshiped each day by their followers in Navratri.
This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Kaal Bhairav & Yamraj (the Lord of Death), and therefore the person wearing this rudraksha has no fear of Death. Not only this rudraksha makes its wearer fearless but also bless him with positive energy, power, and dynamism which further leads to increased self-confidence and success name & fame.
- 9 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Goddess Maha Durga, and it protects the wearer from any harm.
- This Rudraksha is also helpful in cultivating patience as well as controlling unnecessary anger. It provides a feeling of fearlessness.
- Its wearer gets courage, endurance, bravery, and his name spreads all around.
- The destructive effects of Ketu can be controlled by this rudraksha, which are similar to those of Rahu & Saturn. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha also enables the wearer to master foreign languages by boosting his vocabulary power.
- Recommended for the people having fear of death.
- According to the Ancient Vedic Texts, this bead is helpful in curing skin diseases, body pain, diseases of lungs, eye pain, fever, bowel pain, etc…
- It brings luck, charm, wealth and prosperity to the wearer.