If any Rudraksha of any mukh gets a protrusion on its body similar to the trunk of an elephant, this type of Rudraksha is called Ganesh Rudraksha. Because of his trunk the bead resembles Lord ganesha. This Rudraksha is symbol of Vighna Vinashak Ganesha who is younger son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parwati and first worshipped among all gods. The blessings of Lord Ganesha who is also known as "Vighna Harta" - remover of Obstacles, are showered on the person who wears this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha also provides wisdom learning prudence and power. This rudraksha are advised during rahu dosha, rahu mahadasha and mangalik yog, by the astrologers owing to its effective powers.
Ganesh Rudraksha brings knowledge & power to the wearer. Offered rudraksha provides wearer success & prosperity in every sphere of life. Further, it is believed this rudraksha protects the wearer from evil spirits and bring good fortune.
Benefits of Ganesh Rudraksha:-
- Offered rudraksha opens and stabilizes various body chakras and purifies the body.
- A person wearing Ganesha Rudraksha becomes successful in all fields of life by the blessings of Lord Ganesha.
- Ganesh Rudraksha removes obstacles from the life of the wearer.
- Wearer of this rudraksha gets blessings of lord Ganesha, lord Shiva & goddess Parvati.
- This rudraksha brings financial gains to the wearer.
- It also improves learning & concentration, hence very beneficial for the students.
- Removes malefic effects of Planet Rahu.