As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us. Moonstone is foremost a talisman of the inward journey, taking one deep into the self to retrieve what is missing, the parts of the soul left behind or forgotten, then brought to light.
Since earliest times, Moonstone has been a tangible connection to the magic of the moon - an amulet of protection for travelers, a gift of lovers for passion, a channel for prophecy, and a path to wisdom. Our ties to the moon are strong. As it waxes and wanes in cyclic perfection, it creates the tides and rhythms of our mother, Earth, and influences our behaviors, emotions and spiritual growth. Moonstone calms and encourages, teaching us the natural rhythms of life.
The top 10 healing benefits of Blue Moonstone
1) Since the planet moon controls the Mind, this Gemstone is excellent for meditation, calmness and serenity. If you will just take a Blue Moonstone and touch it over your eyes you will instantly feel a cool sensation.
2) It is an excellent Gemstone for emotional balance.
3) It is an excellent Gemstone for women as it has a positive impact on their hormonal balance. It eases pain during menstruation and childbirth.
4) Since it has Yin energy, it helps controls unnecessary aggression in Men.
5) It is excellent for those individuals who suffer from overanxiety, depression, lack of confidence. Individuals with position of Moon in Scorpio should definitely opt for a Blue Sheen Moonstone if they cannot go in for a Natural Pearl.
6) Blue Moonstone is helpful in nose bleeds and protects again sun strokes. It helps in digestion.
7) In Many cultures it has been referred to as “The Lovers gemstone “as it helps in finding true love.
8) It is the Gemstone of fertility.
9) It is excellent for unblocking of the Lymphatic System. It helps in balancing of the pituitary gland.
10) It helps in normalizing a sleep cycle. Individuals who have insomnia and other sleep related disorders should keep a Blue Moonstone under their pillow at night.