Amethyst crystals are potent stones to aid healing and they bring intense spiritual growth. They are very beautiful, and are some of the most well-known of the quartz crystals.
These purple crystals are widely sold in many retail outlets, in many parts of the world.
Are you wondering why this crystal is so popular? It is the metaphysical properties that make it a stone that a great number of people choose to use.
This beautiful purple quartz crystal is one of the stones that embody the energy of the violet flame.
This is a potent spiritual healing method using a powerful energy, overseen by the Ascended master, St Germaine.
1. Amethyst or Jamunia gemstone represents the planet Saturn, which is symbolic of 'Justice' and 'Humility'. Wearing a Jamunia stone brings wealth, success and prosperity along with humility, spirituality and mental peace.
2. Amethyst gemstone benefits the most when worn by people who have a weak Saturn. It helps them in reducing the malefic effects of planet Saturn (Shani). Therefore, it is a good Blue Sapphire substitute gemstone for Shani's 'Dhaiyya' (lasts 2.5 years), 'Shani Saadhe Saati' (lasts 7.5 years) or 'Shani Mahadasha'.
3. People who have a strong Saturn in their horoscope can extract the maximum benefit of the auspicious positioning using Amethyst. It helps the wearer gain a mature disposition, great decision making skills and achieve professional success. It helps them in becoming hard working, dedicated and sincere towards their duty, moral responsibility and work.
4. To remove the malefic health effects of Saturn, one can use the Amethyst's astrological powers of healing. It is said to aid in medical conditions of the Knees, Backbone and Shoulders, and helps in keeping overall body health.
5. Amethyst benefits people whose profession is related to the color Black like coal merchants, oil merchants, Lawyers, Jurors etc. Also, it grants skill and dexterity to people who use tools in their profession - like Engineers, Mechanics, and Surgeons etc.