As per Vedic astrology the Planet Venus represents Romance , beauty , Love , charm, sex, modeling, Glamour Industry , File Industry , Fashion Industry , fine arts, cinema, movies, etc . Thus As per Vedic Astrology Opal Gemstone is worn to enhance the power of Planet Venus in a Persons Birth chart / horoscope.
Also it is Best recommended that persons who are running through the main Dasa or sub Dasa of Planet Venus Should also wear a Opal Gemstone. Opal Gemstone is also worn for personal charm of the wearer .
Since Opal is the Gemstone for Venus Planet with is the Karak for Love and Romance and happy married Life Thus as per Astrology one can also wean an OPAL Gemstone if a person is unhappy in Marriage or having troubles in married life or misunderstands with the spouse . Thus we can say that as per Astrology Opal can provide good solution for matters related to love relationships or marriage .
Opal gemstone is good for bestowing beauty, power for those in business Particularly in the Fashion / Glamour or Media Industry
Opal benefits: -
-A good status and reputation in society,
- it's helpful in getting rid of litigations and debts,
- it also gives you an attractive personality.
- it gets rid of problems in your home and household
- it can get you married
- it's very helpful to people who are related to the arts in some way
- it also brings you the benefits of owning you own vehicle
- it is related to Venus and brings about the benefits of Venus to the wearer
Who can wear Opal:
- if you aren't getting any help from Venus
- if you feel your creativity/artistic streak is going away
- if Venus is the lord of the 1st, 2nd, 7th, 9th or the 10th house, then you should wear opal
- you are getting stuck in all kinds of litigations
- you feel yourself stuck in life and are very afraid of your future
- you aren't able to speak to anyone boldly
- you are starting to fight with women due to stri-rin dosh
If Venus is the lord of the 3rd, 8th, or the 12th house, then wearing an Opal is a bad idea for you as it wil effect your behavior in such a way that you may not be able to concentrate well.