We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices
These Terms shall come into effect on 0000 hours India Standard Time on 1st June, 2016. All further updates and changes shall specify the date on which the update will be in effect from.
The privacy practices of this policy apply to our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.rajarshifoundation.in (the "Site") would apply generally to our parent, affiliate, subsidiary or joint venture websites. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We may categorise information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a service, which may include some or all of the following:
- Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age etc.;
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone, mobile, fax numbers, emails and the like.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers/third party servers.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation, using our services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads etc.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, MAC address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, browser type, browser language, mobile phone identity (Mobile phone terms) date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on rajarshifoundation.in.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services on rajarshifoundation.in.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve rajarshifoundation.in. We shall not for any reason whatsoever sell or share your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
If you decline to submit Personal Information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the services to you.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes, we shall not be responsible for such use by any such third parties. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
Information, which is disclosed with any public environment, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc . unless expressly stated otherwise.
We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal identifying information. If you have registered your profile on rajarshifoundation.in, your rajarshifoundation.in user ID and password are required in order to access your profile information.
RIGHT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide better services to you. We will only disclose this information as provided below.
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you;
- comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- monitor your use of our services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
We collect and store your correspondence information and personal identifiers to:
- comply with our obligations under law; and
- monitor your use of our services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms.
If you choose to buy on the Site, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, credit or debit card number(s) and credit or debit card expiration dates.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. We also collect other users' comments about you in our feedback area.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
If you register for the Site on another web site or use a web site providing a service for rajarshifoundation.in or a web site that helps facilitates your activity on the Site, that web site may provide Personal Information about you and your transactions back to us.
You agree that we (including our authorised personnel, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or joint ventures) may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts and/or for any market researches or surveys, to analyze site usage, improve the Site's content and product offerings, and customize the Site's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site.
Any Personal Information obtained through your contact with our customer service team or communications with us, such as chat or emails or phone calls, may be recorded to help us provide better service.
You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the Website. We will make an effort to keep all your Personal Information up to date when you provide it to us. You can update your account information and change your password at any time. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one by contacting our customer service team. If any of your Personal Information changes or you identify a mistake in our records, please use the Site, or contact us, we will update your data upon due verification. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following are examples of some categories of persons to whom we would share your information with from time-to-time.
rajarshifoundation.in may also aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
INTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory agencies and inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we reserve the right to (and you authorize us to) disclose your Personal information including but not limited to name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we reserve the right to (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to intellectual property right owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business (marketing purposes, market researches, surveys); (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights; we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge and consent. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our users comply with the Terms, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider.
CHANGES AND NOTIFICATION
POLICY FOR MINORS
Children are not eligible to use our Site and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot purchase for any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have been registered as users of the Site provided that such purchase is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Site, the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is strictly prohibited.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: