The nine celestial elements (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu) play a major role in our life. Navgraha Yantra helps in getting rid of the negative effects of the misplaced planets in a person's horoscope. Navgraha Yantra pacifies all the malefic planets and neutralizes negative effects. It bestows an individual with good health, prosperity, and peace of mind and removes obstacles in work.
Benefits: It bestows an individual with good health, prosperity, and peace of mind and removes obstacles in work.
Design: Made on thick golden paper sheet. Relevant colors are used which amplify the power of the Yantra.
Mantra: "Om Suryaaye Namah, Om Chandraye Namah, Om Budhaye Namah, Om Brihaspataye Namah, Om Mangalye Namah, Om Shukraye Namah, Om Shanaye Namah, Om RahaVe Namah, Om KetaVe Namah, Om Navgraihaya Namah !!"
How to use NavgrahaYantra?
1. Place the Yantra facing the East direction of your house or in puja altar.
2. Offer daily incense to the yantra.
3. Offer sandal paste in the center of the Yantra.
4. Offer Prasada (sweet offerings) to the yantra.
5. Chant the Mantra of the Yantra, minimum 11 times.
6. Consume the Prasada.